Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thanks for the concern

Thanks to everyone that has contacted me to see how I am doing.  My surgery went fine and they got all the cancer with no further need for treatments.  I'm glad I paid attention to my body and went to the doctor when something was off.  That meant catching it early.  I'll be followed every 3 months for the next year. 

My son and his wife have moved here from China and I have a special guardian angel that has taken a role in caring for me.

This weekend will mark the one year anniversary of my husband's death.  It's hard to believe it's been a year.

I've been away from the blog longer than ever before.  I have been searching for what I want to do in life.  I'd rather get back into using AutoCAD more and am searching for a job currently.  It doesn't matter where, but I would like to settle into a long term job and just work with AutoCAD as I started out doing almost 20 years ago now.  

No comments: